Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Stapler of the Week Archive- Swingline 101

Swingline 101 steel chrome and grey finish

Swingline No 416 1/4" staples cardboard box with steel wire staples

My stapler collection started as a gift from my wife.  I have always felt having a personal collection is a kindness to your family when they are shopping for you.  When there is nothing else that comes to mind, they can always fall back on your interests.  This particular stapler came to me as a welcome Father's Day gift.

The Swingline 101 is a light-duty stapler with heavy-duty construction.  As with the Arrow JT-21, the light-duty classification means the tacker can only drive a shorter staple.  The 101 can load a staple with either a 1/4" (No. 101-4) or a 5/16" (No. 101-5) leg.  These staples can also be loaded into the heavy-duty Swingline 200 which is shown on the front of the staple box.  Its compact size is perfect for stapling lost cat flyers to telephone poles.  I suppose now I can finally think about getting a cat.

Excerpt from the Stapler of the Week, June 30, 2020.  

No comments: